EGI Document 2869-v6
VO SLA EXTraS and VO OLAs EXTraS
- Public document
- The EXTraS project (Exploring the X-ray Transient and variable Sky ) is harvesting the hitherto unexplored temporal domain information buried in the serendipitous data collected by the European Photon Imaging Camera (EPIC) instrument on board the ESA XMM-Newton, in 13 years of observations. The main result will be a public catalogue that will become the reference for time domain astrophysics in the soft X-ray band, until a future, dedicated mission is deployed. The project plans to perform part of this analysis by exploiting Cloud resources through a dedicated science gateway. This will allow extending the analysis to recent EPIC data, not included in the public catalogue that will be released at the end of 2016, and will also allow users from the community to analyse their own data using EXTraS pipelines. Moreover, population studies of transient and variable sources can be performed only when the systematic analysis of the full data sample and its screening and validation is concluded, i.e. after the end of the EXTraS project.
The Customer is a consortium represented by the INAF-IASF.
This Agreement is valid from 01/05/2016 to 01/06/2019.
- Files in Document:
- EGI EXTraS VO SLA FINAL.pdf (278.6 kB)
- EGI VO EXTraS SLA report 05.2016 - 10.2016.pdf (508.7 kB)
- EGI VO EXTraS SLA report 05.2017 - 10.2017.pdf (514.0 kB)
- EGI VO EXTraS SLA report 11.2016 - 04.2017.pdf (507.7 kB)
- EGI VO EXTraS SLA report 2017.11 - 2018.04.pdf (514.6 kB)
- EGI VO EXTraS SLA report 2018.05 - 2018.10.pdf (631.5 kB)
- EGI EXTraS OLA CYFRONET-CLOUD FINAL.pdf (EGI EXTraS VO OLA CYFRONET-CLOUD FINAL.pdf, 221.8 kB)
- EGI EXTraS OLA INFN-CATANIA-STACK FINAL.pdf (EGI EXTraS VO OLA INFN-CATANIA-STACK FINAL.pdf, 219.0 kB)