EGI Document 2163-v1
EGI Webinar - Porting applications to the EGI Federated Cloud
- This webinar provides a brief guide on how to integrate your application/web service onto the EGI Federated Cloud environment. The sessions does not aim to be exhaustive of the overall problem, but to provide a generic overview of the porting process and describe the basic steps to run your application on the EGI Federated Cloud.
The session is targeted at application/web services developers with basic linux system administration skills, a basic knowledge of Cloud technologies is also desirable. The webinar aims to be as generic as possible but the particular technology solutions will use the EGI Federated Cloud environment and may differ on other environments.
- Files in Document:
- Edited version of the video uploaded to YouTube (Porting_Applications_Upload.mov, 413.1 MB)
- Raw ARF file from Webex (Porting applications to the EGI Federated Cloud-201404...arf, 122.8 MB)
- Raw video from webinar in MP4 format (Porting applications to the EGI Federated Cloud-201404...mp4, 48.3 MB)
- Salavatore's Slides (egi_webinar_portapp.pptx, 585.5 kB)