EGI Document 2641-v1
Next Generation Sequencing Analysis Training Workshop
- The Institute of Applied Biosciences (INAB/CERTH) and the Information Processing Laboratory (IPL/AUTH) co-organized this event titled:
Bioinformatics Training Workshop on NGS Analysis: cross-domain data exploration
The main goal of this workshop is to attract researchers from different fields in life sciences who are (a) actively using Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data analysis workflows in their research, and (b) have limited experience in employing large scale computer systems or specifically EGI resources.
The event took place in the Lecture Room of the Institute of Applied Biosciences, CERTH, 6th Km Charilaou-Thermi Road, Thessaloniki, Greece on Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 09:30 to 17:00.
- Files in Document:
- Chipster hands-on exercises (ChipsterExercises.pdf, 2.0 MB)
- Introduction to EGI and FedCloud (NGSEGI-CloudIntro.pdf, 4.9 MB)
- NGS Analysis Methods and Protocols (NGSAnalysisProtocolsAndMethods.pdf, 4.1 MB)
- NGS applications and methods (Argiriou - NGS Methods and Applications - small.pdf, 2.9 MB)
- Preparing and running an NGS experiment (PreparingNGSExperiments.pdf, 1.7 MB)