EGI Document 3611-v2
MoU Between EGI Foundation and the Georgian Research and Educational Networking Association (GRENA)
- Public document
- The purpose of this Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) is to define a framework of collaboration between the Parties to enable the vision of jointly providing sustainable e-Infrastructure services for European and Georgian scientists and supporting international scientific research
activities. More specifically the parties will collaborate on:
1. Coordinated offering of cloud resources and user support for open science via EGI and European Open Science Cloud (EOSC).
2. Exchange applications and scientific datasets that facilitate open science with e-infrastructures.
3. Exchange information about the impact of e-infrastructure services and offerings on science and showcase these at relevant events.
- Files in Document:
- MoU_GRENA signed.pdf (1.1 MB)