EGI Document 47-v11
MS405 Operational Security Procedures
- Public document
- MS405 Operational Security Procedures defines the procedures and responsibilities of the various parties involved in the EGI project for providing a secure infrastructure.
It is currently structured into two seperate documents: one covering the procedures and responsibilities for handling software vulnerabilities, the other covering the procedures and responsibilities for handling grid security incidents.
- Files in Document:
- Security Incident handling procedure (EGI-MS405-IRTF-47-V12.doc, 308.0 kB)
- Security Incident handling procedure (pdf) (EGI-MS405-IRTF-47-V12.pdf, 965.2 kB)
- Vulnerability issue handling process (EGI-MS405-SVG-47-V12.doc, 280.5 kB)
- Vulnerability issue handling process ( pdf) (EGI-MS405-SVG-47-V12.pdf, 1.3 MB)
- Referenced by:
- EGI-doc-67: Feedback from MS405