EGI Document 2187-v5
EGI-Engage: Call for Participation for Competence Centres
- Public document
25 Jun 2014, 15:05
- EGI has opened a call for Competence Centres (CCs) proposals. CCs will be one of the instruments of EGI for e-Science support at a pan-European level.
Information about the Competence Centre and its activities is provided by the document “EGI Competence Centres, Call for participation”.
Competence Centre proposals will undergo a selection process; the selected ones will become part of the programme of work (user engagement of the EGI-Engage project proposal for submission to the EC Horizon 2020 Call “European research infrastructures (including e-Infrastructures)”, Topic EINFRA-1, to address Activity 6.
The Competence Centre proposals must be sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 04 2014 h 24:00 CEST.
For information mail: email@example.com
NOTICE (25-06-2014). The main questions received from partners working on CC proposals are now collected in a FAQ document, see below. The FAQ was updated on 25-06-2014 3PM to correct one line on page 1 (highlighted in bold).
- Files in Document:
- Competence Centre Call for Proposals (CompetenceCentre-Call.pdf, 176.6 kB)
- Competence Centre Terms of Reference (CompetenceCentre-ToR.pdf, 163.3 kB)
- Competence Centre: Template of proposal (CompetenceCentre-Template.pdf, 303.7 kB)
- Corrected Competence Centre FAQ (date of issue: 25 June 2014, 3 PM) (CompetenceCentre-FAQ.pdf, 95.4 kB)